Friday, January 20, 2012

Brand New Blog, Brand New Life

Salam and Heyya peeps!
It's been a while now, Sorry I didn't post any new posts for the past months. I've been busy like usual with my life all the studies, love, routines and so on. Now, I'm back to post new post! I'm very sorry for those who have following my blog, as you can see there are some posts that I've deleted due to some reasons. So, hows my brand new blog! it took me like a week to organize and create it, at first it was very fricking hard to edit all the html and xml and its like learning a new language editing the code  and all those sort stuff  LOL. Maybe some are wondering why most of the things in my blog are red. Its obvious isnt it? I LOVE RED! well I love black and red to make it clear.For your information I do not own the picture that i've posted or the template of my blog except the pictures of me and all the pictures that I took myself! A very wonderful thanks for the people who created these awesome pictures and template! so after a long tiring day of creating this blog and at last the blog is finished! and I'm very satisfied with the result!



2011 has ended without us realizing it. So let me share some words, even I've to face alot of struggles, hardwork, tears, and adventure through 2011. I'm really proud with all the struggles I had, achieving my fitness goals and putting all my sweat and mind through my studies. It's time to look for a new year, I'll surely greet 2012 with laugh and smile. So let's start it with a fresh breathe, strong will and positive energy! stay positive, set your daily goals and stay strong no matter how tough the situation is. I wish everyone a happy new year! and all the best!

No comments: