Saturday, January 21, 2012

Style and Fashion

Everyone has their own style and their own rockin' fashion. There are like thousand of fashion out there, some are pretty cool, hot and weird. To me, I prefer the ROUGH & RUGGED fashion.


My most favorite style of clothing, Rough and Rugged

The picture above is my most favorite type of style that I really damn love to wear, just simple leather/simple jacket with white fit shirt styled with simple worn out jeans. Usually, I always wear this type of clothing style only when I have a date or out with my beloved girlfriend and during my family holiday. Why I love rough and rugged style? because simple, rough and matured that is what this style is all about! Back in the old days, I always wear those childish hip hop style and eventually this style came over and changed my looks and my life! everyone gotta change at some points right?


ROUGH & RUGGED, love em!

Maybe some are curious about my style during my time at the university, I rarely wear rugged type of clothes cause I just wanna blend in with the other students. If I wear this around the university, I bet all the people will think that I just wanna show off or over reacting towards fashion. So that's why I prefer to stay low and blending myself in with the other.


Simple but RUGGED


 Unlike the other weird fashion style, Rugged resembles maturity and rough, while the other fashion resemble more towards street, club and modern rhythm. In my point of view, the fashion nowadays are lack of maturity and more towards childish kind of style. Well, everyone rocks their own style and rhythm! I can't judge others fashion but I do have my own opinion about every fashions and this is what I think about nowadays fashion.


Weird and childish



Oh the horror! the horror!

So, what about you guys? what kind of clothing that you love to rock? Thanks for reading peeps! more posts coming soon!

No comments: