Thursday, December 13, 2012

Graduation

Graduation

I guess I got carried away with my holiday, and guess what? I've finally finished my diploma a month ago! Alhamdulillah, everything went as planned. There are alot of things happened for past weeks, and it will take me 10+ posts to explain everything LOL. First of all, like 2 weeks ago, I received my final result and over result for diploma. Guess what? I've been awarded the Vice Chancellor Award (ANC)! Alhamdulillah, all praise belongs to god. I managed to maintain my grades/CGPA 3.5 above for straight 4 semesters. During my last day at the University, it was hard for me knowing that it will be my last day, especially getting apart with my crush. On that very last afternoon, when I was at the gym, I tried to call her like 4 to 6 times and no one was answering the phone, so I texted her and again no reply. I've wanted to ask her to go out dinner with me on that very last night. I guess my last day at the Uni went pretty bad. Who knows I might not seeing her again after we graduate. About my crush thingy, I'll explain later in the next post. I Promise hahaha. okay back to the topic!

SO, right now I'm home at last! and like a week ago my parents gave me a present since I got the ANC/Vice Chancellor Award.. AT LAST! I got my very own car!! the brand new Myvi 1.3 Premium (dark Purple) and right now I called her Carmen, oh yes! She is DAMN SEXY alright! LOL. For my future plan, right now I'm waiting for my degree/bachelor this Mac 2013. Meanwhile, I'm taking care my days like usual, Gym, taking cruise with my sexy Carmen, continuing my fitness career, meeting my friends and games like usual lol. Nothing special I guess. I spent most of my time sleeping and gym. I know I know I'm pretty obsessive with my gym and fitness stuff, but yeah that is what making my day better every single day, letting all the stress just by lifting weights! I guess that's pretty much of it! About those links on the top and the side of my blog, some of you might know that, they aren't working, about that, I'll tune them all sooner and plus  I'll Update new songs on the playlist soon too, when I'm not lazy though LOL. Until next time! Ciao!

No comments: