Friday, December 14, 2012

A Special Message

A Special Message

Before posting another post, first of all I'd like personally thank you to those who visits my blog either following me publicly, stalking silently or privately reading every posts that I've created. I created this blog to be my main homepage linking every profile of different social networks that I have, this blog can also be considered as my personal homepage, place where I share what's in my mind, what's happening around me and as a page where people can easily contact me through the available social network profile that I owned. Since the beginning, majority of my page viewers are from the U.S about 1000+ feeds. Hello and how are you guys over there!? LOL It's a great pleasure to have people following/reading my posts especially from other countries. Even separated by continents, but still we believe in the same purpose and living as a human being. To an Unknown reader of mine who personally inbox me, Sorry for the late reply, and yes I do have my personal tumblr. Hahaha feel free to dropby, follow and ask me on my tumblr. I will provide the link to my tumblr below. For your information, I only add those who I knew on my Facebook such as siblings, family, friends and etc...and I won't add those people who I don't know, I use my Facebook only to keep in touch with the people around me and for those who would like to follow/add, you can follow me on my tumblr. Feel free to comments, follow, share and drop by!!

No comments: