Monday, May 28, 2012

Ask me

Ask me



I keep getting asked from people nearly the same questions over and over again. So special friend of mine asked me to post my opinions about the following questions. So aight! This is my answer for every question as follow:



1. Whats your secret to keep yourself motivated?

Everyday, first thing in the morning I will always keep reminding myself about my goals. Actually, my lifetime goal is I want to be different from other male. I don't want to be a male, but I want to be a "man". I want to be unique, I dont want to be like the boys nowadays who knows only to have fun but not responsibility. By becoming a "man" you'll know how to manage yourself in the present and the future! so that's what I do everyday!




2. What's your relationship status?

LOL I'm still single, I won't engage in any relationship before I grad for my diploma!


3. The longest relationship you ever had?

Sadly, 6 months is the longest I've ever had.


4. What's the best feature about you?

My left hand? cause I'm lefty?


5. What's your plan about having relationship?

Like I said earlier, I will not engage in any relationship before I graduate for my Diploma. I'm not ready to engage in any relationship right now. I've made some plans for myself after I graduate for my diploma. So during my degree perhaps?


6.  What kind of relationship you would be looking for right now?

I love this question to be honest! In my opinion, I would love to find a relationship that is consider serious till marriage! I'm not kind of guy that always change partners or girls. What I need is a relationship that is strong and eternity! Try to figure this, what is the greatest level in a relationship? Of course marriage! If you're madly in love with your mate then, marry him or her! What I believe is there's no true love other than marriage! Imagine you're already married right now, look at your wife or husband's eyes. That is the person you will spend the rest of your life with! not any other man or woman and that is the person that will comfort you during high and low. Basically, I dont want relationship that will end up by break or clash or anything. When it comes about love, I take it very serious!


7. Describe yourself in 3 words

Gym, Untalkative, creative?


8. Whats your perfect girl?

oh this one Id really love to answer! it is a nature of a man to look for a woman that is cute. So to me, I love a girl that is cute, courteous and polite! That is my dream girl! alot of women nowdays maybe beautiful and know how to maintain their looks but NOT the attitude! I've find it very hard to find a "courteous" girl. I'm not the type of a guy whos into a "party, wild or social maniac" type of girl LOL. I really really really love the "quiet and shy" type of girl! When she got that "cute, shy and courteous", oh oh oh! give meh your numbahh! I need to get to know her!!!  LOLOL


9. Perfect Kiss?

oh! I would go for every kisses I had with my wife of course!! Nothing is perfect than kissing the right girl! kissing the one that will be your soulmate till the end of your life. That is a PERFECT KISS!


10. What is the first thing you will notice about a girl?

The eyes! sometimes you can know a girl just by looking in their eyes and you can know what inside of her. Like people said "eyes are the window to the soul"


11. Do you smoke, or drink alcohol?

Nope! never do and never will!


12.  Your Dream car?

Ford Mustang GT 520, or Mazda RX8! :3


13. Where is the best place to kiss to a girl?

Forehead and Lips


14. Do you ever miss your Ex?

Well, at the early stage of breaking up I do alot! well right now, I got over it. As soon as you accept the situation that she's not yours. You will mange it somehow. It may be hard to forget someone that you truly love, but somehow you need to accept the fate! if she's destined to be your wife, she won't go anywhere. If she's not, you need to learn to accept it.


15. Would you ever consider cheating is a good way?

NO LOL! this is stupid, cheating is a not a good thing to me.


16.  What is a turn off and a turn on in a girl?

Depends on her attitude!


17. What are some nicknames you would call your girlfriend?

Only one nickname I would really love to call my girlfriend. One and only "baby"! cause its cutee! :3


18. Do you like it when the girl makes the first move?

I don't mind at all, it shows how dedicated of her to know you!


19. What would you do for your anniversary for your girlfriend?

Surprise her! and alot of quiet time with her!


20. If you could take your girlfriend anywhere, where it would be?

In my heart of course! I want to show her how madly I'm in love with her :)




No comments: