Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ask me 2

Ask me 2

Some of my friends dare me to post my answer on the following question, so yeah I accepted their challenge and decide to post them. so here it goes!


1. Got a crush on someone?

yes, I got a crush on this girl. Actually, Its really hard to explain how I got a crush on her. hmmm basically one day I spotted her with her friends in the class, they were cracking jokes on each other. from that very moment, I realized how beautiful her eyes are and her smile is so heart warming....I've been avoiding to get into relationship for a long time now but yeah cupid just shot me! and this time it was straight into my heart! LOL


2. First Kiss?

I had my first kiss when I was with my first love hahaha


3. Does your crush think you're cute?

I don't really know LOL. Never ask her before


4. What do you think before you go to bed?

hmmm Actually, before going to bed I always think about my plans for the next day and of course I will thinking about my crush too :)


5. Are you scare of doing your love confession to your crush in public?

No, I don't mind at all. To me it is the most romantic way of love confession.


6. Favorite people?

First of all my beloved prophet, My family, My love and My friends


7. What's your plan for your crush?

Having a date with my crush and get to know and close to her more than we're right now :)


8. Short term relationship or long relationship?

Long and serious relationship of course! LOL


9. Your crush name?

Uniquely, Her name is nearly the same of mine. Afiqah :)


No comments: