Saturday, May 26, 2012

Its Out!!!

Its Out!!!


Like 2 months ago, I've been selected to be one of the Fitness Athlete in Tough Unit Fitness. So I've got sooo excited with my new job! guess what!? At last my first debut with the team has come out like 2 days ago!



So what do you guys think? Alhamdulillah all those hardworks paid off at last! Hopefully I would have more chances to take part in the future photoshoot! so for those of you that has been work all your butt in the gym, I got words for you! DONT GIVE UP! fight yourself. Don't use laziness as a reason. NO EXCUSES! If you want the result, then train like it!

Ohhh, totally forgot! I've put up my earworms on the blog, All those songs are my fav! Been listening to all those songs nearly everyday! so stay tune peeps!! I'll update more songs and posts from time to time!  Till next time ;)

No comments: